We got some Unexpected Hype this week. The Washington Post ran an article singing our oil's praises.
So we thought we'd stop by to offer a few more suggestions for how to use our delicious, buttery sunflower oil. Pick up a bottle here:
1. Pop popcorn in it.
2. Drizzle it on your pancakes or waffles instead of butter.
3. Eating the Keto diet? Put it in your coffee.
4. Mix it with a little salt, pepper, and garlic for a fast, easy, rich dipping oil.
5. Skip the hummus! Serve your crudite in our Sunflower oil.
6. Simple salad dressing--a squeeze of lemon, and a drizzle of our oil.
7. You can use it on your skin! Rub it into your knuckles or elbows at night to stave off dryness!
8. Infuse it with sage and parsley and then use it to make mayonnaise for a rich, earthy, spicy, fresh flavor.
9. We've made balm with it--melt beeswax in the oil (4 parts oil to 2 parts beeswax), use a double boiler so it doesn't get too hot, add a few drops of essential oil, and decant into your favorite tin, tube, or jar, and smear it on your dry parts.
10. Try it on toast.