Susquehanna Mills is a manufacturer of local seed oils including Canola, Sunflower, and Hemp. We’re growing fast and looking for a dynamic team to grow with us.
We are looking for a driver to make deliveries in the tri-state area in both a box truck and a 30,000 GVW truck, depending on the day. Delivery drivers are responsible for loading the truck, delivering to restaurants and universities, and collecting payments. Primary delivery areas are greater Williamsport, Philadelphia, Lancaster, Baltimore/DC, Elmira, NY; and Princeton, NJ.
Deliveries typically go on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (with Tuesday being the lightest day).
Our ideal candidate is excited about local food and agriculture, serving farms and farmers, and willing to be a cross-trained part of our close-knit, fun team. We offer opportunities for advancement, and performance based increases.
A note on our culture: We’re working to build a culture of positivity and support as we grow; everyone on our team is willing to pitch in to get things done, and we practice manners and active gratitude toward one another. We watch for strengths and support professional and personal growth. We communicate openly. We are especially interested in candidates who share the values of hard work, kindness, and honesty.
Hours: Part-time, 2-3 days a week, 8 - 24 hours as needed, Tuesday, Thursday, and one flex day, most weeks.
Reports to: Manager on duty
Wage: Hourly, depending on experience, starting at $16
- Load Truck
- Make deliveries as needed
- Ensure correct order fulfillment
- Assist with palletizing orders
- Deliver invoices & accept payment where necessary
- Communicate with customers ahead of delivery with ETAs or delays
- Travel safely
- Collect waste oil from clients with collection bins, deliver waste oil to our main collection area
- Clean CDL
- Ability to lift & carry up to 75 lbs, bend, climb, and operate a forklift
- Can pass a drug test
- Available ~30 hours a week
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Opportunity for growth within the company
To apply, send cover letter & resume to email@example.com. Include the job title as the subject line.